Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Welcome Back

Saraya was my first BJD.
She is a Lati Yellow Special doll
with the Momo face mold
in tan resin.


She arrived March 1, 2008.
This is her original home.
Once upon a time, she had many adventures.
But, newer dolls came, and she ended up in a box under my bed.



Then, the first weekend of my summer vacation in 2014,
she called to me to take her out of the box.
She quickly decided to become the subject of a photo a day for the next 30 days,
and to take me on summer adventures.



I make no guarantees about how long she will be active,
but resuming her old journal didn't seem quite right.
So, this is a blog about Saraya's New Adventures.



Saraya's Journal:

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Saraya. How nice to see you out and about again. I am looking forward to your adventures.

    Sincerely,

    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay!!! Welcome back to the world outside of the box, Saraya! Wishing you many great adventures for your Summer! Yaay!

    ReplyDelete