Sunday, June 15, 2014

Watermelon Sunday

Saraya and Mari wear the same size,
which prompted Saraya to go through Mari's summer clothes.
I made this watermelon apron top with shorts last year.
Saraya decided to try it on,
which led to a watermelon picnic.


The top for this outfit is made from the same fabric
as this picnic quilt I made for 14 inch Talia.
It is funny how large scale fabrics
can be used for small dolls!


Talia has a set of picnic foods made for 18 inch dolls.
What a feast!


And then...
how many photos does it take to get one photo a day?
At least 30 a day when your subject is this cute!






2 comments:

  1. Yes she is adorable! I love her jumper outfit. Maybe I'll have one of these little gals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I can see where it would take many pictures to try to capture all the cuteness! And she looks adorable in that dress! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete